Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review



About Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit
Rainbow Bandz kit includes: 
- 1 Super durable loom
- 1 Hook with base opener
- 600 silicone latex free rubber bands 

- 24 S-clips

Keeps children busy for hours doing fun activity along with improving dexterity and concentration power.

Our Experience
Mr. O was excited to try the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit. We had already tried the Rainbow Bandz Refill and the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box. With the loom he was able to make more intricate designs. If I remember correctly, this is an example of the Nautique Bracelet design.



I like that this kit comes with everything you need to get started making bracelets, rings and more. The bands are of a good quality and don't break when being stretched. The base opener was easy to use as well as the hook. The hook did break, but I'm fairly certain that it was user error. Fortunately we had hooks from the refill kit.
The best part of all is the hours of fun Mr. O had had being creative!

You can purchase Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment