Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

iGOZEN Fruit/Vegetable Wash Review



About iGOZEN Fruit/Vegetable Wash
  • iGOZEN is a microfine powder made of sea shells that removes dirt, toxins, pesticides and bacteria.
  • Mix iGOZEN microfine powders with water to create a spray-on solution to clean fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and everywhere that cleanliness and hygiene are important.
  • 3 iGOZEN microfine powder formulas exist to address different cleaning uses: Everyday Cleaning, Meat/Fish, and Fruit/Vegetable
  • iGOZEN is independently lab tested and proven effective. iGOZEN food washes are proven to eliminate 99.9% of E. Coli, Salmonella, and other harmful bacteria, toxins and pollutants.
  • iGOZEN is suitable for children & anyone with allergies or sensitivities. Pets love iGOZEN because it is odorless and non-toxic.

My Experience
Do you always wash your food before you eat it? I know I'm supposed to, but I get in a hurry and sometime need a good reminder of why I need to do it. Here is a great product that can help you clean up your food before you take your next bite. I tried using iGOZEN on a bunch of green beans from my Grandmas garden. Even though I know these are grown without pesticides there is still dirt and bacteria that needs to be removed. Here you can see my results, with and without iGOZEN.


Grandmas Green Beans
Rinsed with only water.
Rinsed with iGOZEN
With only water I could see some dirt in the water but it remained very clear. As you can see the iGOZEN water has noticeably more dirt in it and the water changed to a light yellow color. Yuck! I know I will be more diligent in cleaning the fruits and vegetables my family eats!

Connect with iGOZEN
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment