About iGOZEN Fruit/Vegetable Wash
- iGOZEN is a microfine powder made of sea shells that removes dirt, toxins, pesticides and bacteria.
- Mix iGOZEN microfine powders with water to create a spray-on solution to clean fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and everywhere that cleanliness and hygiene are important.
- 3 iGOZEN microfine powder formulas exist to address different cleaning uses: Everyday Cleaning, Meat/Fish, and Fruit/Vegetable
- iGOZEN is independently lab tested and proven effective. iGOZEN food washes are proven to eliminate 99.9% of E. Coli, Salmonella, and other harmful bacteria, toxins and pollutants.
- iGOZEN is suitable for children & anyone with allergies or sensitivities. Pets love iGOZEN because it is odorless and non-toxic.
Do you always wash your food before you eat it? I know I'm supposed to, but I get in a hurry and sometime need a good reminder of why I need to do it. Here is a great product that can help you clean up your food before you take your next bite. I tried using iGOZEN on a bunch of green beans from my Grandmas garden. Even though I know these are grown without pesticides there is still dirt and bacteria that needs to be removed. Here you can see my results, with and without iGOZEN.
|Grandmas Green Beans|
|Rinsed with only water.|
|Rinsed with iGOZEN|
Connect with iGOZEN
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.