Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review



About Grazia Silicone 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
  • 100% Pure Food Grade Silicone
  • FDA Approved
  • Heat Resistant to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • No Stick No Mess No nothing - Once you try it you won't go back to the Rusted Old Metal Pan



My Experience
I'm not the best cook, but I do like to bake! The Grazia Mini Muffin Pan makes it even better. I decided to try making mini banana muffins from scratch. This is actually the second batch I made because I got so caught up in making the first batch I forgot to get any pictures. They came out just the way I hoped. They baked evenly even though some were filled more than others. I found out that I need to let them cool completely before trying to remove them, otherwise they came apart a little. The silicone is very easy to clean compared to traditional metal pans. I look forward to making mini cupcakes for my son on his birthday.

You can purchase the Grazia Silicone 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment