Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Serum Review



About Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Serum
Our serum dramatically boosts the production of collagen, which increases your skin's rate of cellular renewal. Improved cellular turnover refines your skin's texture, while visibly plumping and firming your skin. With consistent use this will start to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Our serum is also perfect for sun damaged skin. We have combined three of the most powerful anti-oxidants available into one serum! Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, and Vitamin E when combined can provide up to eight-fold antioxidant protection, a 96% reduction of sunburn cells, and prevent the formation of new free radicals in sun exposed skin. This will fade age spots and dramatically improve discoloration leaving your skin with a youthful glow!

My Experience
I like the results I have seen from using this Vitamin C Serum. I applied it before I used Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum. It absorbed into my skin quickly and evenly. I appreciate the protection it provides and over time it has made my skin look smoother. I also like that this came with a pump dispenser. With the pump I don't have to unscrew the top and run the risk of it spilling. Overall this Vitamin C Serum is a great addition to my skincare routine.

You can purchase Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Serum here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment