Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap Review


About Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap
  • Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
  • Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
  • Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
  • Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.


My Experience
Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap is very nice. It has a light floral scent that is strong when it is taken out of the box, but doesn't overwhelm your senses after it is used. The soap creates a rich lather without much effort. It rinses easily and I didn't notice any lingering soap residue. My skin felt clean and smooth. Looking at it in the mirror after a shower it appeared firm and refreshed. This is a soap I can use daily and still feel it provides enough moisture. Overall a great product.

You can purchase Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment