Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review



About Uni Argan Oil
This is 100% pure Argan Oil. It is produced and sourced from Moroccan Argan kernels (Argania Spinosa) only found in south-western Morocco. UNi Argan oil is cold pressed from unroasted kernels to produce the highest unrefined Argan Oil on the market. Moroccan Argan Oil is packed full of essential fatty acids, and has shown to help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands.

My Experience
To start with I like that this is 100% pure Argan oil. I also love that it has so many uses. In addition to using it on my hair, I've seen great results using it on my skin. I especially like dabbing a bit on each of my cuticles and massaging it in. It absorbs quickly and I notice my nails have an extra shine to them. Because it has been so hot lately I have been leaving a fan running in my room at night. This has caused my lips to become cracked and dry. I decided to try putting a drop on my lips to see if it could help restore the softness. It worked very well. Now before I go to bed I use some to prevent them from getting as bad as they were. There is a slight smell to the oil, but I didn't find it offensive and it dissipates quickly. I'm excited to see how many more uses I can find for this oil. Overall I think it is a great product.

Connect with Uni
Website
Purchase on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment