Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Age Defying Moisturizer Cream Review



About InstaNutral Age Defying Moisturizer Cream
  • Can be used as an all over face moisturizer, hand moisturizer and even as an under eye cream moisturizer.
  • Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Provides firm, even, bright skin and ultimate hydration for a radiant complexion.
  • 98% Natural Ingredients. No Parabens, No Sulfates & No Alcohol


My Experience
InstaNatural has created a very effective moisturizer. I was surprised the the extensive list of ingredients. Lots of different oils along with other vitamins and herbs. I like that it contains calendula, aloe, and cocoa butter.  The dispenser is easy to use and I'm able to get just the right amount out each time. The scent if different, not what I expected. It's more earthy, which I got used to after a few uses.
I like the way it feels on my skin. It soaks in quickly and completely and I look like I have a glow after using it. I have a fair complexion and already burn fairly easily. So it is important to note that this contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may cause my skin to be more sensitive to sunlight. So when I use this I need to be extra sure to use sunscreen. Overall the look and feel of my skin is outstanding!

Connect with InstaNutral
Facebook
Twitter
Google +
YouTube
Purchase here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment