Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day at the Zoo Personalized eBook for Kids Review



About KD Novelties
KD Novelties is a family owned and operated business. They offer a wide selection of personalized books, eBooks, music and DVDs. They believe in educating children through personalization with their innovative assortment of personalized children's books and gifts. Their goal is to touch children’s lives through personalization, one child at a time. They're dedicated to making reading FUN! 

Our Experience
KD Novelties is a great company to work with! We reviewed the Day at the Zoo eBook. I especially liked that I could read the story in advance. I chose Mr. R to be the recipient because he is my emergent reader and I thought the personalization would encourage him to try reading on his own. However I could have chosen either of my other sons and the story would have still been appropriate and enjoyed. Also, reading the story in advance was helpful in determining whose names to use for the personalization. The personalization process was amazingly easy! I just had to fill in a location and a few names. Voila! I was done! They have very quick delivery. Three days later my eBook was in my inbox.
Now I struggle with tech devices sometimes, so to be honest I wasn't able to transfer the book to my tablet. I would appreciate it if KD Novelties could include this kind of instruction for people like me. That is, if there are basic steps to follow that would apply to most devices. But we were able to read it right from the computer. No problem.
Best of all it was fun to read! Mr. R really enjoyed hearing his name. I included his Grandma and brothers in the book too. So even when Mr. O read it to him, and Mr. C listened, everyone felt like they were part of the story! This would make a wonderful gift for any occasion!

Connect with KD Novelties
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment