Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C Review



About Adovia Facial Serum

  • Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
  • Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
  • Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
  • Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
  • Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorption

My Experience
I really like the Adovia Facial Serum. First, I like the pump. It let me get out just the right amount each time. Next, it is very lightly scented and barely noticeable after it is applied. Best of all it soaks in completely and very quickly. I believe it has reduced the fine lines around my mouth. Which is great because the better I think I look the more I'm going to smile! 

You can purchase Adovia Facial Serum here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment