Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rumiano Organic Non-GMO Cheese Review



About Rumiano Organic Non-GMO Cheese



Rumiano Cheese Company is the oldest family-owned cheese company in California dating back four generations. 
Rumiano Cheese Company is committed to the organic and Non-GMO movement and continuing to produce the highest quality cheese inspired by their founding father’s recipes and cheese making techniques.  In 2011, Rumiano launched their Rumiano Family Organic line, which is the first cheese in the US market to receive Non-GMO Project Verification. 
Rumiano Family Organic cheese can be found in select Whole Food Markets, natural food and grocery stores nationwide.  Click here to find a store near you.

Our Experience 


The three cheeses we chose to try were the Sharp Cheddar, Pepper Jack and Monterey Jack. As a before dinner snack I made a cheese, fruit and cracker plate for the boys to share. 

They were happy to try all the samples. By far they liked the Monterey Jack and the Sharp Cheddar the best. The Pepper Jack was too spicy for them, but my husband and I thought it was delicious! You can see their happy faces. The plate was empty in about five minutes.


I look forward to adding the Pepper Jack to my Quesadillas. I'm also planning to use the Monterey Jack on top of my Great Northern Bean Soup. Lastly I have to mention that my experience at the Whole Foods store I went to was outstanding. The cashier had me leaving with a smile!

Connect with Rumiano
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment