Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

EZ Grip Bike Light Review



About EZ Grip Bike Light

  • Front Bike Light and Rear Tailight - Fits Any Bike / Street / Mountain or Children's Bike - Attaches Easily - Quality Silicone material - Water resistant - Great Safety & Emergency Features 
  • Front bike light and rear tail light - two for the price of one!
  • 2 Dual LED Bright Lights Illuminating Your Bicycle Seat and Tire to Make You More Visible to Approaching Cars
  • Long lasting Lithium ion coin batteries included provided 130+ hours of flashing use and 25 hrs continuous use.
  • Kid friendly, no tools needed.
  • Lifetime Guarantee
My My Husbands Experience

I love these lights! I’ve used LED lights in the past and I had to mount the light assembly to the handlebars and the seat post. Once those lights were on, I never took them off again. That’s not the case with the E-Z Grip Bike Light. The case is made of silicon and just wraps around the bar. They go on super fast and pop right off to go into my backpack after a ride. The lights are really bright and have three settings: on, strobe and a faster strobe. I am very happy with these bike lights.

You can purchase EZ Grip Bike Light here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment