Seeing Double! Keurig Vue V700 EventKeurig Vue V700 delivers the size, strength, and consistency you love, with every single-serving.
Still deliciously simple. At just the touch of a button, Keurig's revolutionary Custom Brew Technology adjusts water pressure, timing, and airflow to deliver the perfect cup of coffee or tea every time. You'll love the Vue's quiet operation and shortened steep time, as it whips up cafe-quality treats in a matter of minutes. Plus, there's no grinding beans, measuring, or cleanup needed--just add water and enjoy.
Countertop coffee shop. With the Keurig Vue system, you get the single-serve brewer with interactive touchscreen display, 66 Vue packs and a water filtration kit. And, for your convenience, it comes with two 16-oz iced coffee tumblers to get you started right out of the box.
Well, if that isn't the pot calling the Keurig fabulous!
- Includes Keurig V700 Vue Brewer, 10 Variety Vue packs, 12 travel-sized Breakfast Vue packs, 12 Vue House Blend Vue packs, 16 Donut Shop Vue packs, 16 Celestial Iced Tea Vue packs, two 16-oz tumblers, and a water filter kit
- Variety pack includes one each of Gloria Jean Hazelnut Coffee, Timothy's Decaf, Tully's French Roast, Celestial Seasoning Southern Sweet Tea, Green Mountain Breakfast Blend travel-sized, Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime, Barista Prima Italian Roast, Cafe Escape Milk Chocolate, GMC Nantucket Blend, and Donut Shop
- Tumblers: plastic/acrylic construction
- Colored touchscreen user interface
- Eight brew sizes: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz, 14 oz, 16 oz, and 18 oz
- 74-oz water reservoir
- Brew coffee from 187F to 197F
- Strength selection for stronger flavor
- Removable drip tray with adjustable plate
- Vue packs are #5 recyclable plastic
One winner will receive a Keurig Vue V700 + V-Cups!
I absolutely love coffee! I'm not sure I could make it through a day with out it. I have only used a single serve coffee maker a couple times, but I'm certain I would use it every day. I would love to try all the yummy flavors they have to offer. Do you already use a Keurig? Do you like it? Let me know you opinion.
Giveaway ends February 7th at 11:59pm, open to US & Canada, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Special thank you to our co-hosts: Penny Auctions Canada, Homeschooling Mom 4 Two, Simply Sherryl, The Dragyn's Lair, Spend With Pennies, Sparkles and a Stove, Freebie Spot, The Frugal Batavian, Cherished Handmade Treasures, Just Davey and Me, My Four Littles and Funny Postpartum Lady!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Three Moore Boys is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact Mom Powered Media with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!