Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Men's Shaving Soap Bar Review



About Men's Soap Company Shaving Soap
  • Gives you a thick and creamy lather within seconds of brushing
  • Proven to allow you to shave daily and not get irritated skin
  • Soothes and comforts your skin due to the all natural high quality ingredients
  • You get 1 3.8 oz shave soap puck which lasts longer than shave cream


My Husbands Experience
I’ve never used shaving soap until my wife presented me with this puck of soap. I typically shave in the shower, so I tried lathering it up like a bar of soap and just slapping it on my face. That worked out okay, but after a week I went out and bought a shave set. So, I soaked the soap in the bowl with warm water and used the badger hair brush to work up a lather. That was very satisfying. The lather was much better than before and didn’t dry out on my skin as I worked it into the stubble. The smell was very nice, like being in a barber shop. Plus, I didn’t need to use any aftershave like I do after using my normal shaving cream, Barbasol. I have to say that I like it and would recommend using this shaving soap.

You can purchase the Shaving Soap here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment