Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Garlic Press Review



About the Orblue Garlic Press

  • Made from 100% stainless steel.
  • Ergonomic design.
  • Handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage.
  • Produces perfectly minced garlic.
  • Clean by rinsing it under the faucet.



My Experience
I have never used a garlic press before. I usually buy the minced garlic in a jar, but I would prefer to use fresh garlic. The first time I used it I added garlic to both my chicken and my steamed green beans. This press works very well. It was easy to break off a clove of garlic and put in the press with the peel on. I didn't have to squeeze too hard for the garlic to come out. The handles are smooth and comfortable to hold. I found it easy to clean and the stainless steel is attractive too. I can't wait to use it in my mashed potatoes.

You can purchase the Orblue Garlic Press here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment