Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

My Growing Up Reward Chart Review



About Victoria Chart Company
The Victoria Chart Company is a leading innovator in practical, simple solutions for busy parents who want positive results for their children’s development. Their reward charts engage and motivate children in a fun, interactive way so they can reach their full potential. Founded in 2004 by Victoria Ballard, their mission remains the same: provide parents with the information, tools and support they need to nurture confident, healthy and happy children.

Our Experience
We received the My Growing Up Reward Chart from the Victoria Chart Company. I had reviewed the Tooth Brushing Chart with Mr. R, so I decided we would try this chart with Mr. O. I like how durable the chart is. The stickers are fun and colorful. The stickers are also easy to remove and reuse. Like I mentioned before I'd like a way to keep the pen close to the chart. I think I'm going to get some velcro this weekend. The chart is easy to customize and I because Mr. O is old enough I let him choose which goals he wanted to put on the chart.
With it being the middle of summer I have to admit that our use of the chart has been sporadic. I'm confident that when school starts we'll maintain a better routine and we will be more consistent with checking and adding sticker to his goals. I think we added too many goals to start with too. I like that there are eight spaces, however I think we will reduce that amount especially for the younger ones so they don't get overwhelmed. I'd also suggest adding a goal that you are confident they will do so they can see that the reward sticker fill up the space. I think it creates excitement for the more difficult goals. I also plan to rotate the use of the chart with each boy, I think Mr. C will be next.

Connect with Victoria Chart Company
Facebook
Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment