Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Luxurious Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir Review



About InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair
  • Organic Argan Oil Treatment for weak, limp and lifeless hair.
  • A rich blend of Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, & Grapeseed Oil.
  • Use as leave in conditioner, overnight hair treatment or heat protectant.
  • Reduces damage and dryness on hair and scalp, removes frizz, adds instant shine and softness.
My Experience
My hair is below my shoulders, but because the texture is fine I have a lot of what I call whispies. The mixture of the oils is perfect for taming them. No more frizzy hair! I especially like this as a leave in conditioner. The pump makes it easy to dispense, I can get just the right amount. Two and a half pumps was just right for my hair. One day I put in an extra pump and my husband said that my hair looked wet all day. As long as you find the right amount for your hair, this will make it look amazing!

Connect with InstaNatural
Facebook
Twitter
Google +
YouTube
Purchase here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment