Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Review



About Adovia Mineral Eye Gel
  • Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!
  • Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!
  • Formulated Specifically for The Gentle Area Around the Eyes - this Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration
  • Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immediate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty
  • Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells

My Experience
I like this eye cream. The dead sea minerals give extra nutrients to my skin. I also like that it contains aloe vera and vitamin E. A little dab goes a long way. It absorbs quickly and is very soothing. I've used it each morning for the past few weeks and I've noticed a slight reduction in the puffiness beneath my eyes. I think it smells fresh when being applied, but the fragrance doesn't linger for too long. 

You can purchase Adovia Mineral Eye Gel here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment