Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review



About Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water and draws moisture out of the environment onto the surface of your skin, there is not a more effective moisturizing agent in the market today! Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum penetrates your skin deeply, activating collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion.

My Experience
I hand't heard of Hyaluronic Acid before. When I heard that it draws moisture to my skin I was excited to try it. I applied this each morning after I cleaned my face. I used this with the Vitamin C Serum. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell. The dispenser is wonderful because I can gauge just the right amount without opening the bottle. I thought this absorbed into my face quickly and it doesn't leave any residue. My skin looks bright and healthy. I'm glad I added this to my morning routine.

You can purchase Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment