Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts Review


About Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts
These salts will infuse your skin with Dead Sea minerals while removing dead skin cells, leaving your face radiant, smooth and refreshed. Eliminates Bacteria and excess oil Exfoliates dead skin cells and pore clogging particles Revitalizes and refreshes skin, revealing a new, healthy layer. Stimulates facial skin circulation and tightens pores Directions: Apply salt to a clean wet face and massage gently. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with Adovia Moisturizing Cream or Nourishing Night Cream. Exfoliating Dead Sea Facial Salts are designed for use on oily skin. The 2 months' supply of salts naturally improves the complexion, refreshing and firming skin while thoroughly cleansing it. The salts impart special minerals in the skin while stripping away dead cells to leave skin looking radiant, smooth and refreshed. Salts also naturally remove bacteria and excess oils, making them a great choice for oily skin types. To use, simply apply the exfoliating salts to a clean, wet face and massage gently.

My Experience
This is a product I had never tried before. The first time I used it I applied it to my wet face. It was rougher than I had expected. I also have slight acne and the salt stung a bit. So the next time I used it I left my usual face cleanser on and added the salt before I rinsed it. This worked much better and left my face feeling smooth. I use this about once a week to exfoliate. I think more often would irritate my skin. Overall, after I learned the best way to apply it to my face I liked the results!

You can purchase Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment