Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Lavender Essential Oil Review



About Lavender Essential Oil
Our authentic lavender oil is premium, therapeutic grade, 100% natural, pure, undiluted and chemical-free.
Discover the most useful ALL IN ONE essential oil, a natural pharmacy at your fingertips.

Traditional Uses for our Elite Lavender Oil:
Relax! Release stress, tension, anxiety *Aromatherapy*
Rub on temples to ease headaches
Soothe irritated skin (acne, cuts, sores, scars, stretch marks, itching, athlete's foot)
Skin burns (stop blistering, faster healing)
Rub under nostrils to ease nausea
Clear oily skin
Super immune-booster (anti-microbial for bacteria, virus, and fungus)
Tranquil sleep
Ease common allergy, cold symptoms
Insect bite relief, repellent

Superior Potency & Quality
The ONLY lavender with gentle super-critical steam distilled extraction... highest potency!
NOT overly floral or processed scent
Blends perfectly with other oils

Made in USA - GMP Certified

My Experience
I didn't have any prior experience with lavender oil. So my mom confirmed that the quality of this lavender oil is excellent! I love how versatile this lavender oil is. The first thing I tried was adding scent to my dryer balls. Just a couple drops was enough to make my laundry smell wonderful. I'd also heard of making 'Monster Spray" with lavender oil. Because bedtime with Mr. C has become a little more challenging now that he is two I thought I could give this a try. I just mixed a fews drops with water in a spray bottle. Voila! It doesn't work every night, but it's an added resources. If nothing else it can calm me down! I can't wait to try all the other uses for this lavender oil.

You can purchase Lavender Essential Oil here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment