Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dreambaby® Car Safety Review




About Dreambaby® Car Safety
Dreambaby® is an internationally renowned child safety brand available in more than 100 countries. Our extensive range of products is specifically designed to provide parents and carers with modern home safety solutions that make it easy to help keep children safe in and around the home. Our products are designed to not only help make your home safer, but also to make life easier. Whether it’s in the kitchen, bathroom, car or out and about, Dreambaby® can help put your mind at ease with award-winning safety gates, locks and latches, thermometers to help when your child is sick, and toilet training and feeding products. 

My Experience


I received two Dreambaby® products for review. The first one was the Dreambaby® Adjustable Car Window Shades. These two shades are perfect for my back windows. They protect all three boys from the sun. They are easy to attach with suction cups. The shade pulls down and is secured with a suction cup and velcro. With the press of a button they quickly roll up. The animals on the shades are doableI would note that the windows can't be rolled down when the shade is in place so you need to plan in advance if you plan to open them. Also, be sure to have your window locks on. Mr. R liked the zebras the best, so I put that one next to him and the tiger one next to Mr. O. 


The second product was the Dreambaby® Babyview Mirror. This mirror attaches with a lever suction cup so it is very secure. The mirror can rotate in any direction and it has a telescoping arm making it completely adjustable. I really like being able to see Mr. C in the back seat. I think it keeps him a little better behaved because he knows I can see him. It's also large enough that I can see his brothers next to him too. It can also attach to the back window so you can see your baby in a rear facing car seat. Both these products have made driving in the car with my kids better.

Connect with Dreambaby®
Website
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment