About Heat Resistant Grill & Oven Gloves
- Designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat up to 662F (350C).
- Created from Meta-Aramid and Para-Aramid fibers (similar to Kevlar® and Nomex®), these cooking gloves will fully protect your hands from burning while cooking, baking, grilling, handling hot pots and pans or hot smoker & oven racks
- They offer firm grip and improved dexterity thanks to the silicone texture on both sides of the grill gloves & the five fingers design
- Very durable and light weight
- Very easy to clean, washing machine safe
- One size fits all
- Very comfortable thanks to the 100% cotton lining
As I mentioned before I'm not the best cook, but I do like to bake. These gloves are great for taking my pans in and out of the oven. They fit my hand very well. However, they are a little small on my husbands hands. He could still use them but he didn't find them comfortable. I like that both sides have the rubber gripping surface so there is no wrong way to put them on. Also, the silicone grip makes me feel confident that what I'm holding isn't going to slip. They also have cloth loops at the wrist so I can hang them on an easily accessible hook next to my stove. Overall, I like the function and quality of these gloves.
You can purchase Heat Resistant Grill & Oven Gloves here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.