Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Meet Lulu - 2-in-1 Coloring Book Review



About Meet Lulu - 2-in-1 Coloring Book
Come meet Lulu & her friends; Milky, Bob, Max, Toby, Jill, Lucy, Rudy and Tom. All of Lulu's friends are recyclable consumer goods that represent a part of the life cycle of environmentally friendly products. We believe that when we finish using a product, we should do our best to ensure that its raw materials be reused and recycled for the future of our children and our earth. Use your crayons to color the Lulu book, or simply pick the page in Lulu's Coloring Book that you want to reproduce on your device and scan the QR Code on the top right-hand or left-hand side of that page. It's that easy! Your device will open Painting Lulu's web app page and display a digital version of the page you scanned. Use the digital crayon stylus included with Lulu's Coloring Book and color away!



Our Experience
Mr. R was excited to try this fun new coloring book. The app was easy to download. (Especially because my husband did it for me!) As a parent I like the Earth friendly theme of this coloring book. The digital crayon stylus is fun to use and just right for little hands. It's completely safe to use it on the device. I'd just be sure to explain the this is a special crayon and other crayons don't work the same. You wouldn't want to be cleaning your screen after that mistake. I found that sometimes it was difficult to get the stylus to respond quickly, however Mr. R was able to use his finger in place of the crayon if he wanted to. I also like the very unique feature of my son being able to color in the paper book and then taking a picture and being able to continue where he left off on our iPad. I've not seen anything like it before.
One thing I would note is that I didn't notice much of a variation in the paint and marker functions. It would be nice if there was a bucket paint option that would fill areas with color.

You can purchase Meet Lulu - 2-in-1 Coloring Book here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment