Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum Review



About Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum
Get the glow! It's never been easier!
Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market.
• Foxbrim's Unmatched Advanced Formula puts the highest quality All-Natural and Organic Ingredients to Work For You. 
• Achieve That Youthful Glow! 
• Reduce and Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 
• Soothes and Hydrates Under-nourished skin.


My Experience
I like using a Vitamin C serum. It gives my skin the extra boost it needs. What I think makes Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum unique is that they combine Hyaluronic Acid and an Amino Complex into the serum. This eliminates a few extra steps in my routine which I really appreciate. It also saves me money by not having to buy separate products to achieve the desired results. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and the dropper makes dispensing the serum easy too. Overall this Vitamin C serum does what I expect, and more!

Connect with Foxbrim
Website
Facebook
Pinterest
Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment