Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent Review



About Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent
Green Virgin Products extract a natural soap called saponin from soap nuts and combines it with water to create a 100% non toxic laundry detergent. A small 8 oz bottle does 120 loads!  It will make your clothes softer than you have ever felt them with no fabric softener. Soap nuts are hypoallergenic and have a net negative carbon footprint. They also happen to save you money!

My Experience
I've always been curious about soap nuts. I like the idea of using a natural soap. I've switched from dryer sheets to dryer balls, so this is logically the next step. Now I don't know how regular soap bus work, but the liquid is very convenient. As recommended I used three pumps in each load of laundry. My clothes came out of the wash smelling great and out of the dryer feeling soft. I have a few cloth diapers set aside just in case we have another baby, and I know that soap nuts have been recommended for cleaning cloth diapers. Also, compared to others detergents soap nuts liquid costs less. Lastly, they are much better for the environment. Overall soap nuts have so many benefits that I have to switch! Have you ever tried soap nuts, and if so, what are your thoughts?

You can purchase Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment