Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil Review



About 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.
Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.

My Experience
I had no idea there were so many uses for Tea Tree Oil. I'm trying to use more natural products in our home and this oil answers a lot of my needs. So far I've tried using this on my hair in a conditioner and as part of my all purpose cleaner. Both work wonderfully. I would note that because this oil is pure I mixed with other ingredients and carrier oils. I'm certain this bottle last me a long time. Lastly, I love the smell! I can't wait to discover even more uses around my house.

You can purchase 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment