Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Speekee - Spanish for Kids Review



About Speekee
Speekee is an interactive Spanish learning program for young children. Speekee was founded in 2006 and has been building a reputation for quality Spanish learning ever since. The program is geared toward children between the ages of 2 and 11. It’s a great resource for primary teachers, homeschoolers and aspiring bilingual parents.

Our Experience
Speekee is an online Spanish language learning program. I was excited to try it because I could use it with all three boys, ages 2, 5 and 8. I logged into the website and let them explore. I thought it would guide them on where to go and what to do. Unfortunately, they got frustrated very quickly. A brief tutorial on how to use the website would be helpful. Eventually we figured out how to move our character and watch a few of the videos. The videos are immersive, in that they only speak Spanish. Without an idea of what is being said they had a head time following along. Also, some of the videos are too long to keep the interest of my boys.
It looks like a great program with a lot of content. I just struggled with knowing where to start. Overall, I think the student has to be very motivated to learn the material. I encourage your to sign up to see for yourself and let your children experience it.

Connect with Speekee
Website
Facebook
Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment