Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil Review



About Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is the pure and absolutely natural solution to your skin and hair problems!
• Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails. 
• You've seen the Hollywood glow. Get it. With a few drops! 
• Known as "Liquid Gold" as the miracle beauty oil that works from head to toe.
• Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting. 
• EcoCert & Organic Certified - no preservatives, chemicals or artificial fragrances used.

My Experience
I cannot believe how many uses there are for Argan oil! Each application only requires one to three drops. So a little goes a long way and it will last a long time. So far I've used it on my face, my hands, my arms, and my hair. Each time it has absorbed quickly and I don't feel like I have oil sitting on my skin. I especially notice an instant difference in my hair. It looks smoother, shinier and is more manageable. I've heard other Argan oils add fillers so I also like that this is 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil, without any fillers. Overall I think this is a must have product because of all it's different uses!

Connect with Foxbrim
Website
Facebook
Pinterest
Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment