Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Lots & Lots of Fire Trucks Review



About Lots & Lots of Fire Trucks
They're the ultimate fire truck DVDs for kids!  As seen on TV this 2 DVD set includes Lots and Lots of Fire Trucks and Firefighters Book.  Spectacular camera footage combined with award winning sing-along songs and music by James Coffey and lots of real-life sounds make the thrilling action of these mighty machines a favorite among young and old alike! This 128 page full color book is loaded with lots of exciting color photos of fire trucks and firefighters in action, interesting facts, fire science, safety tips, history, recipes, trivia, and just about everything you’d ever want to know about the world of fire fighting.

Our Experience
For the past three Christmases Mr. R has asked Santa for a firetruck. He was very excited when I showed him the book and DVDs. He sat and watched an entire DVD, completely engaged! 
Mr. R's favorite chapter is on the Rescue Vehicles. He hasn't started reading yet so all the color photos make it a lot of fun to look at. For the chapters that require reading we can sit together and enjoy all the great information.
I like that each DVD is just over half an hour. Just long enough to keep my boys entertained but not too long that they get bored. I also like that they are educational. The music is nice and I don't mind listening to it in the background. I'm sure this would make a wonderful birthday or Christmas gift for the fire truck lover.

Connect with Marshall Publishing
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment