Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Refill Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The refill comes with nine colors. Each color is individually packaged. They are latex free. They are also 100% compatible with all loom kits. Each bag contains a hook and 's' clasp. 600 bands in each package for a grand total of 5400 bands! 


Our Experience
I hadn't jumped on the Rainbow Bandz wagon yet. I wasn't sure the boys would be interested. Boy, was I wrong! As you can see we decided to start simple. This is the first bracelet I made and I've worn it for about a week now and it is still holding together very well. Even with Mr. C occasionally pulling on it. The bands are nice and strong.
At first Mr. O got a little frustrated that he needed help. After he learned how to use the hook nothing could stop him. So far he has made two for friends, six for his brothers, four for himself and two for daddy. I had a difficult time getting a good picture of him working. Trust me, he is enjoying himself!
I you or your kids enjoy this craft, I highly recommend these! If you have experience, what is your favorite design to make using these?


You can read my review on Amazon.
Rainbow Bandz can be purchased here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment