Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Zingo!® Time-telling Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


A Fun Way to Learn to Read the Clock
In this time-telling version of our popular Zingo! game, players learn to read the hour and minute hands on an analog clock and make the translation to digital time. With two levels of play, it’s perfect for familiarizing young players with the clock and a great educational game for them to grow with. A wonderful way to turn challenging time-based math into a fun game for the family!
Ages:  5 and up
Players:  2 - 6
Features: 
1 Zingo! Zinger with Easy Cleanup!
32 Hour Tiles
32 Minute Tiles
6 Double-sided Zingo! Cards

Our Experience
Mr. R is at the perfect age to start learning to read an analog clock. He'll start kindergarten next fall. It's also a great review for Mr. O. I love that it is a game that they can play together. 
What I like about the game itself is that the cards are very durable. The hour and minute tiles are color coded for easy identification and sorting. Also, the sliding action of the Zinger is nice and smooth.

I was able to review with Mr. R how we count by fives and how that corresponded to the numbers on the clock face. 


I like that the game can be modified for the ability level of each child. The learning guide that come with the game also outlines some game variations, so the game stays fresh and fun!



 After I showed Mr. O that there was a 'hard' side to the cards he immediately challenged himself to complete all six. Here he is with them all done.

 I know we will use this game for many years and look forward to playing it with Mr. C when he turns five.

Connect with Thinkfun

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment