Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff
Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis
Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff
Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.


My Experience
I have long hair that often looks frizzy with split ends. This shampoo made my hair feel soft and healthy. The shampoo is quite thick and I like the way it smells. It creates a good amount of lather with just a quarter size in the palm of my hand. The shampoo also rinses well. When it was dry I noticed that my hair looked smoother with less frizz.

You can purchase Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment