Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Smartypants Tavern Puzzle Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


About Tavern Puzzle
Tucker-Jones House, Inc. was established in 1975. It is a family business, owned and operated by Dennis and Donna Sucilsky. Tavern Puzzles are reproductions of a type of puzzle traditionally forged by blacksmiths to amuse their friends at country taverns and inns. All the puzzles are handcrafted in the USA and individually assembled. Each puzzle is mechanical in nature; removal of the object piece does not rely on force or trickery. The purpose of any puzzle is to provide a challenge, entertainment, and fun. Our collection does all three, on several different levels.


Our Experience
I love puzzles. I remember playing with wooden and metal puzzles at my grandparents house when I was little. It always felt so good when I would find the solution! The Samrtypants puzzle is a challenge. I've tried for several hours to solve it without any success. I even let my husband try, and to be honest, I think he made it even more unsolveable! I haven't given up yet, so I haven't gone online to look at the solution. I'm glad it's there if I feel I really need it, but I'm pretty stubborn.
The puzzle is very well made! It's made from 6mm steel and feels like it will last forever. I'm sure my kids will be playing with this when they get older.
Tavern Puzzle has a wonderful selection of puzzles. I'd also love to try the Heart's Desire puzzle.



Connect with Tavern Puzzle
Website
Facebook
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment