Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
About Dead Sea Mud Soap
Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished
Contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud
100% All Natural Moisturizing Soap

This soap has also been found effective at relieving acne.

My Experience
Before I even took it out of the box I loved the way it smelled. It wasn't overpowering or too floral, just right! The soap lathered easily. I used it just on my face. It was smooth without any grit, which was one of my concerns because of the dead sea mud. It left my face feeling refreshed. It didn't feel dry or tight afterwards either. I would recommend this product! 

You can purchase it here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment