Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

SummerBliz Sun Hat Review



About SummerBliz Sun Hats
This sun hat is lightweight and made up of nylon/polyester blended fabric. It has a drawstring that allows you to adjust the size of the hat's crown to your head. The size of the hat is in medium size and it is for both men and women. It also has a chin strap that will secure the sun hat so you don’t have to worry that the hat will be taken away from your head by the wind. 

My Experience
I thought this hat would be great for my husband to use while he did chores outside, like weeding and mowing. However, it was way too small for him. I tried it on and it is almost too small for me. It fits, but I feel some pressure on my forehead. I think if I wore it I would end up with a headache. Fortunately I was able to give it to my oldest son, he is nine. It is slightly big on him but he will grow into it. It also has the chin strap to help keep it in place. I like that it has a wide brim to keep the sun off his face, neck and ears. Also the top of the hat has some mesh so it is more breathable. Overall, I'm disappointed this didn't work for my husband, but my son is happy with it. 

You can purchase a SummerBliz Sun Hat here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment