Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

"Best Dad Ever" Mug Review



About "Best Dad Ever" Mug
Our "Best Dad Ever" coffee mugs are made from high quality glass. They're microwave and dishwasher safe and the print is guaranteed to stay on. These glass mugs make excellent gift ideas for Dad on any occasion including a birthday, anniversary, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas and more.

My Experience
My boys gave this to my husband for Father's Day. It was a nice way to show him how much they love him. Like a lot of Dad's it is hard to know what gifts to buy him. The last thing he needs is more clutter, so I try to find things that are consumable or useful. This glass mug will get used for many years. It was packaged well in a cardboard box. It is also a good size. There is plenty of room for cream and sugar, just the way he likes it. Overall, this mug is great for any occasion when you want to tell your Dad that he is the best!

You can purchase a "Best Dad Ever" Mug here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment