Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

PriMiracle Natural Restorative Shampoo Review



About PriMiracle Natural Restorative Shampoo
This shampoo offers a gentle, professional, Sulfate and Paraben Free formula for all hair types formulated to clean and provide continuous moisture. It contains no harsh chemicals and is safe for daily use for both women and men. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene which nourishes hair leaving it smooth and shiny. Aloe Vera also promotes hair growth, reduces dandruff and helps maintain the scalp's pH balance. Gibberellin in aloe vera stimulates the growth of new cells. Argan oil is proven to make hair softer and silkier as well as tame frizz, add shine and make hair less prone to breakage. Rosemary Oil promotes the growth of healthy strong hair, restoring damaged hair caused by harsh chemicals, the sun or dyes. Peppermint Oil normalizes the production of scalp oil, balancing the scalp's pH level. Peppermint also combats dry scalp and dandruff. It helps to promote hair growth and assist with hair loss. This product is PETA Certified, not tested on animals, cruelty-free and Vegan.

My Experience
Although I try to get enough sleep at night, with a baby by my side I still wake up tired. I love that this scent is very refreshing. It really helps wake me up and start my day. The rosemary oil smells a little like eucalyptus to me. The peppermint is invigoration too. My hair is a little longer than shoulder length so I use about a quarter size dab. It lathers enough for me to feel it is working. Even though it isn't quite as thick as shampoos with sulphates, but it is worth it to have no harsh chemicals in the product. It also rinses completely without too much effort. I typically wash it every other day so my scalp doesn't get dry and itchy, and I think the peppermint oil helps with this too. I still use a separate conditioner as well. Overall, I'm glad I was able to add this shampoo to my beauty routine. 

You can purchase PriMiracle Natural Restorative Shampoo here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment