Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

AutoZiv Microfibre Duster Review



About AutoZiv Microfibre Dusters
Our duster has a large microfiber head for quick cleaning and it easily sucks up all the dust. Our Multipurpose duster has a large 360 degree microfiber head for quick and meticulous cleaning. With the long extendable car duster handle you can reach any place. Thick crowded and soft high quality microfiber that doesn't leave behind lint and doesn't transfer the dust or dirt from spot to spot. Dusting allows you to go longer in between car washes!



My Experience
I like that this come as a set of two. The large one is great for big areas, like the dashboard and seats. The handle also telescopes making it extendable for reaching those hard to clean areas. The small one is good for more detailed areas, like the stereo or center console. I also like the small one because my kids want to help and this is the one I give them. They do a great job of grabbing the dust and making quick work of getting my car interior to look nice. Be careful dusting over car locks. I had my locks up and it accidentally snagged the duster and pulled some of the microfiber yarn loose. It is still useable, it just doesn't look as nice. Overall, these are easy to use and do their job well.

You can purchase the AutoZiv Microfibre Duster here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment