Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Electronic Foot File Review



About the Treat My Feet Foot File
The Treat My Feet Electronic Callus Shaver & Foot File is the perfect pedi tool for women and men who want a quick pedicure without a costly, time-consuming spa trip. Simply flip the switch and begin buffing! In seconds your feet will feel like they had an expensive pedicure at home! 



My Experience
My feet always feel more calloused in the summer when I'm not wearing socks. I love to go to the salon and get a pedicure, but they are so expensive! This file helps my feet feel soft and smooth without the cost. It is easy to use. I like that it is cordless, so I can comfortably reach my heals without getting wrapped up in a cord. It uses two AA batteries which are not included. It comes with a corse file already installed, and one replacement file. This is great because it is recommended not to share files. This way my husband can use one too. The protective cover makes it convenient if I wanted to travel with it, ensuing that the file doesn't rub on other items. It is also very simple to clean with the included brush and a little water. Overall, it only takes a few minutes to pamper my feet and I'll be confident they look good all summer long.

You can purchase the Treat My Feet Foot File here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment