Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Prolific Health Yoga Pants Review



About Prolific Health Yoga Pants
There are many colors to choose from. They come in legging and capri length. Made of nylon, polyester and spandex. 

My Experience
I don't actually do yoga, but I do like a comfortable pair of pants. The first thing that caught my eye was the color of these pants. The ombré pattern is very cool. The fabric is soft and thick. I don't worry about them being see through. They also wash well and don't show signs of pilling. One of my favorite features is the waistband. It is made to be folded over, but I like to wear it unfolded. I think it gives me a very flattering silhouette. These do have a few drawbacks in my opinion. First they are shorter than I would like. I'm 5'8" and unlike the listing photo, these are a few inches above my ankles. Also the crotch is a little saggy, even though they fit through my hips and thighs. Lastly there were a couple snags/imperfections on the left leg. I will likely wear these at home to do chores or yard work, but not out and about. Overall, these are mostly comfortable but not a perfect fit for my body type.

You can purchase Prolific Health Yoga Pants here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment