Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Match It! Trilingual First Words Review



About Match It! Trilingual First Words
This colorful set of 30 Match It puzzle cards will provide children with a great introduction to First Words– and three languages! Match It! Trilingual First Words cards feature a color or shape and the corresponding matching card show the word in English, Spanish and French. Simply match the two pieces together to complete the puzzle and start learning some new words!  Each puzzle is self-correcting as no two puzzle cuts are the same. This is a fun way to learn about first words in new languages!  Contains 30 two-piece puzzles cards. Ages 3 + Years.


Our Experience
At four years old, Mr. C is just starting to learn to read. These puzzles are fun and educational at the same time. We focus on the English words, because honestly, I don't know how to pronounce some of them in Spanish and French. But it is nice to have them as an option. The words and pictures are bright and engaging. They are a good size for small hands. I like that they have self-correcting cut outs, so he can solve them by himself. I found the extra thick cardboard to be sturdy, and I think they will hold up well to repeated play. Even Mr. R, who is seven year old, will play with them, reinforcing his word recognition. Overall, I like seeing my boys learn and have fun, and these puzzles do both.

You can purchase Match It! Trilingual First Words here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment