Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

PriMiracle Hand and Body Lotion Review



About PriMiracle Hand and Body Lotion
PriMiracle Hand and Body Lotion is a fragrance-free skin care product for the whole family. It contains no harsh chemicals and is safe for daily use for both women and men. Enriched with Shea butter for advanced hydrating therapy to improve skin conditions. Provides intense 24-hour moisture leaving skin feeling and looking radiant. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C, E and beta-carotene which hydrates dry, flaky skin leaving it feeling healthy and looking revitalized. Aloe Vera hydrates the skin without giving a greasy feel. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce skin inflammation. Gibberellin in aloe vera stimulates the growth of new cells. Sunflower Oil can be effective against acne, eczema, scarring, redness and irritation. Jojoba Oil seals in moisture and creates a barrier to protect dry skin. Absorbs quickly leaving skin soft and beautiful. No added fragrances.

My Experience
Now that summer is upon us I'm wearing more tank tops, skirts and capris. I like to use lotion on my arms and legs so my skin looks nice. PriMiracle lotion leaves my skin looking heathy and feeling soft. The oils and aloe vera are nourishing my skin. It absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy. I also like that it is unscented and is free from many harmful chemicals in other products. Overall, this lotion is one of the best I have used.

You can purchase PriMiracle Hand and Body Lotion here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment