Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Lil' Oopsies Baby Bibs Review



About Lil' Oopsies Baby Bibs
This set of 4 animal baby bibs are cute, yet functional and effective. They are made of three soft layers, but NO annoying crinkling sound. They are soft against baby's skin, comfortably soak up baby's drool, spit-up, and protects baby's clothes from food stains. They are great for reflux babies and teething babies too. Keeps them dry and cute at the same time.



My Experience
This set of four animal bibs has to be one of the cutest ones I've seen. To me these are more like an accessory than a bib. I am using these with my daughter that is nine months old. The fabric feels like terry cloth and is very soft. The stitching and embroidery are also well done. The bib covers a good amount of her shirt, keeping it dry and clean. These have a velcro closer. The straps are a little too long for her so I need to tuck it under her chin to catch her drool. It would be nice if these were able to be adjusted to different sizes. Overall, these bibs make me smile and I like that she will be able to wear them as she gets older.

You can purchase Lil' Oopsies Baby Bibs here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment