Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Skeeter Retreater Review



About Skeeter Retreater
Always delivering superior coverage, while you’re protected from nasty mosquitos and insects throughout the day with our unique 4 fragrance blended formula. Lightly mist or spray all over for complete protection with a fresh clean fragrance, either way you’ll be captivated by our alluring scents from the very first mist! Body Esscents Hydrating Skeeter Retreater is enriched with Aloe Vera, Botanical Extracts and Silk Amino Acids which are rich in protein building block to help nourish and condition. A Unique formulation that is lightweight and oil free designed to moisturize the hair and skin.

My Experience
We encounter a lot of bugs when we are outside. My son hates when insects are too close to him. My husband is also a prime target for mosquitoes. They think he is especially tasty. This spray works very well. I like that the ingredients are safe and natural. It also smells wonderful, unlike the ones packed with chemicals. Furthermore, it is so easy to use; a couple shakes and a few sprays and we are good to go. Overall, my kids, husband and myself have fewer bites when we use this which makes us all very happy!

You can purchase Skeeter Retreater here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment