Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Little Sprouts Pacifier Clip Review



About Little Sprouts Pacifier Clip
Carefully crafted universal beaded pacifier clip safely attaches to your baby's or toddler's clothing. Our bright chew beads supports brain development and provides superior visual stimulation. Best of all, the beads massage teething gums and soothes teething symptoms while promoting healthy tooth development. Little Sprouts teether clip is suitable for all types of pacifiers including Soothies and MAM. Easily attach it to teething rings, baby blankets, drool bibs, stroller and car seat straps. Our special clips are designed to open and close easily but hard to pull off. 100% BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead free! Silicone beads are food grade and have no taste or smell.



My Experience
This is a very pretty pacifier clip. I've been using it with my nine month old daughter. She hasn't gotten any of her teeth yet so she likes to chew on the flower and beads. I like the unique design of the clip. Instead of pulling up on the front of the clip to open it, push down on the other end to open and close it. The loop and snap are very strong and it is easy to attach to her toys. We have never had a toy come off the loop. My daughter can pull the clip off her cloths if I don't get it far enough over a seam, and it slides off her car seat straps because they are so smooth. I've found that the silicone can attract hair and lint, but it is easy to clean. Overall, my daughter enjoys this clip more than others because she can chew on it and I hope she still likes it once she gets teeth.

You can purchase a Little Sprouts Pacifier Clip here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment