Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Mellanni Bed Sheet Set Review



About Mellanni Bed Sheets
Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. Silky soft, most comfortable and luxurious bed sheets you can find. Best for any room in your house - bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home. Fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. Machine wash in cold. Dries quick on tumble dry low.

My Experience
These sheets are very soft. They are a little thinner than I was expecting. The pockets are nice and deep. I like how easy they are to put on. The elastic stretches so I'm fighting with fitting them over the corners. I also like that this set comes with two matching pillow cases. The entire king size set fits into my washer and dryer. They have wrinkles when they come out of the dryer, but that doesn't bother me because I just cover them up with my duvet. Overall, these are soft and light weight, a perfect set for summer.

You can purchase Mellanni Bed Sheets here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment