Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mei Tei Style Baby Carrier Review


About the Mei Tei Style Baby Carrier
The baby sling carrier is made from 100% cotton. It is stable and safe for your baby. It is both stain resistant and machine washable. Unisex pattern.

My Experience
My little Miss N loves to be carried! As you can see from her big smile! She is 3 months old and can hold her head up well. This carrier is great! Here are some of the reasons I like it. First, it is light-weight at the same time it's sturdy and well constructed. All the stitching seems very strong. I can put it on easily by myself. I tie it around my waist and then place her seat in the fabric panel. While supporting her back I toss the shoulder straps over and then cross them and pull the to the front. They are long enough to tie into a bow against her back. The shoulder straps are padded which makes it comfortable for wearing an extended amount of time. She likes to gum the sides of the straps, so I would suggest getting some teething pads to keep the carrier clean.  There is also some padding at the top of the carrier so the fabric doesn't dig into her back and shoulders. The embroidery is beautiful and makes this carrier perfect for both a boy or girl. Overall, I find this carrier has quality construction and is comfortable for both mom and baby.

You can purchase this Mei Tei Style Baby Carrier here.


I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment