Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Honey Bee Smooth Review



About Honey Bee Smooth
This body scrub is as natural as they come. It's free of harmful chemicals such as phthalates, PEGS and parabens, which are found in many other scrubs. It has no sulphates, silicones or mineral oil. You'll love this simple and effective formula, made from 100% natural honey, brown sugar, and vitamins. The honey and brown sugar cleanse away the dead skin cells on the surface, making way for a healthier, glowing layer of skin to shine through. You deserve to use the safest, most effective skin care products on the market - and that's exactly what you get with Honey Bee Smooth.

My Experience
I like body scrubs because of how they exfoliate and leave my skin feeling smooth. This scrub works but could use some improvements. I like that the ingredients are all natural: honey, brown sugar, and vitamins. However there isn't a label on the container so I had to look at the website to find the information. It would also be helpful to know what vitamins they are referring to. The brown sugar and honey separate and don't stay mixed well. I tried stirring it with my finger, but the clump of sugar was very hard. I recommend stirring it with a spoon before each use. I do like the way it smells. It rinses off easily, and my skin does feel nice.

You can purchase Honey Bee Smooth here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment