Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Peppermint Essential Oil Review



About Peppermint Essential Oil
Aroma: Sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content; a minty sweetness.
Uses: One of the most useful essential oils available with its wide ability to address multiple ailments, diffuse it to clear up your respiratory system.
Therapeutic Properties: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, cephalic, cordial, emmenagogue, expectorant, sudorific, and vascoconstrictor.
13% of the profit from each purchase helps end human trafficking.

My Experience
I'm very new to essential oils. I do think that scents can have an effect on our moods. This is a scent that I think most people are familiar with. To me it smells just like a peppermint candy. I like to smell it in the morning to help wake me up. I'd like to try using this to make homemade rosemary mint shampoo.

Connect with Simply Earth
You can purchase Simply Earth Peppermint Essential Oil here.

Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment