Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Stuff4Tots Organic Cotton Bandana Bibs Review


About Stuff4Tots Bandana Bibs
Super absorbent fleece backing to keep your little dribbler dry all day. Stops drool and spit-ups from wetting and staining your little one's clothes. Soft premium organic cotton front for comfort and style. Cute & stylish designs to accessorize baby's outfit. No ugly, plasticky feeling that baby hates. Adjustable snaps to grow as baby grows. No scratchy velcro to irritate your baby's sensitive skin and stick to everything in your washer. Bring and fun colors to disguise food stains and dribble. Strong, durable and long-lasting. Machine washable.


Our Experience
Miss N is three months old. She hasn't started teething yet, but she does love to make spit bubbles and soak her clothes with drool. These bibs are great at soaking it up. Her clothes stay much dryer. The fleece back is protective and the cotton top absorbs quickly. I like the fun colors and patterns, some match her other cloths nicely. The snaps are so much better than other bibs with velcro. I know that her skin isn't getting scratched and they don't stick to her clothes or other items in the laundry. With the two sets of snaps that can be adjusted for the best fit and grow with her as needed. I'll also be able to use these when she starts eating food. These have even gotten softer with multiple washes. I found that they bunched up a little under her chin. I think it's because she is so chubby and doesn't have any neck. I look forward to using them for many more months.

You can purchase Stuff4Tots Organic Cotton Bandana Bibs here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment